Enjoy this simple and delicious gin + ginger with apple zing cocktail !
Prep Time 2 minutes Servings 1
- 2 ounces of good gin (I used organic Prairie)
- 3 Tablespoons Carr's Cider Syrup
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger (I love having "ginger people" minced ginger in my fridge at all times)
- 8-10 ounces of sparkling water
- ice cubes, lots of them
1. Stir the first 3 ingredients together in a nice tall glass.
2. Add ice cubes and pour in sparkling water to taste.
3. Garnish with apple slices or a sprig of mint (or nothing at all, like me).